Nikkah and Marriage Services
Masjid Ar Rahman performs Nikkah ceremonies on a regular basis. An appointment with the Imam of the Masjid is required. Please email us at the Masjid and you will be contacted within 3 business days.
You must bring valid drivers license, passport or other government issued identification on the day of your Nikkah.
1. In order for the Masjid to perform any Nikkah, a valid legal marriage license is required. This can be obatained from your local county courthouse.
2. Nikkah’s are only performed after congregational Salah. To verify Salah timings, please check our schedule.
3. A Muslim Wali and 2 Muslim witnesses are required for the Nikkah to be complete.
4. If one or both of the individuals have been previously married, you are required to inform the Imam before the time of your Nikkah.
5. Photos are not permitted inside the Masjid without permission. You will be able to utilize the lower level for photographs.
6. There is no fee for this service, however, the Masjid operates on donations. If you wish to make a donation, please drop a check or cash in the “Masjid Ar Rahman” box located in the prayer hall or near the main entrance.
**Providing false or inacurate information may result in a void Nikkah. The Masjid will not be held responsible if pertinant information is withheld at the time of Nikkah.**